Saturday, January 31, 2009

yes girls over 30 have BFF's too

and I have two so lucky i am. Sarah B and Ashley W with Courtney D we make up a pretty awesome trio. if i do say so myself. LOL these girls are my friends, my girls. i trust them completely, they make me laugh till my face hurts and i feel like i've done 200 crunches, they have my best interest at heart. they hope for me and i for them. no competition just real true friendship more like sisters
there really aren't words enough to explain how blessed i am that they came into my life. i am thankful for them and i can't wait till the fab kimmie get's those pics of the three of us up on her flickr. cause i need a shot with all three of us. the one below is taken by sarah. wish she was swinging with us! dang. can't wait for SUMMER ROAD TRIP!



4 comments:

Vanessa January 31, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

LOVE the picture! gorgeous ladies : )

Anonymous February 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

smooches!!!

Bernadette Merikle February 2, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

I miss you so much you have no idea. All three of you. Not trying to be all stalker at all just saying that the three of you (ashers, Sarah gorgeous lips and you) all made my world such a better place even only having got to meet you once in real life. Please don't be a stranger.

Unknown February 3, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Love this pic! : )

xoxo.

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP