Wednesday, January 28, 2009

macro lens makes me happy - photographer, knoxville TN

giddy giddy - I have a new lens and it's a macro [meaning I can get SUPER close] Great for detail shoes, wedding dresses, food, rings, flowers, my kids eyeballs! Since unpacking this little deal I got - I've shot all the veggies in my fridge, my wedding rings, the ring below that belong to my great aunt. I wear it daily and I think it's beautiful - a gift from my mom on my 30th birthday! It's a fun - pretty inexpensive lens. It is making me happy. I have lots to work on when shooting it but here are a couple shots SOOC with slight sharpening for the web. Pretty happy. with the looks of it, the color, the DOF. What do you think? Watch for wedding details soon. I have my 1st solo wedding on Feb. 7th. I am so EXCITED!
Have a beautiful Wednesday.



2 comments:

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

please tell me what lens that is, I LOVE IT....and your shots are so cool!!

Traci Keriazakos February 1, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

That is so amazing Courtney! Please please teach me to be as good as you!!!!

:) Traci

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP