Thursday, May 8, 2008

some of my recent favorites . . .

what have I been up to??? thanks for asking :) I've been shooting, editing and building my website! loving every minute. let me share a few things... tell me what you think! I love to hear from you....


Thought I'd share a few of my favorites from the last couple months! Little Ms. S laughed and laughed she was really fun to photograph and loved every minute of capturing these sweet sisters! adorable in their white shirts and beautiful blonde hair.


I loved this shoot - such a fun couple. they go to different high schools and the colors looked awesome together! Loved the pop of yellow in Tia's shoes - little things like that really make a session awesome and fun. CONGRATS to you both!!! thank you for asking me to capture such a
fun time in your lives!!!



love to fine tune my skillzz on flowers. photoshop/camera settings - i love these little wish flowers. and the trees in my front yard with lots of texture and layer. i think these would look awesome HUGE on a gallery wrap canvas! yes we can do that to any of your images - make them into gallery wrapped canvas... little works of art featuring YOUand you family!!!



we can also do storyboards [multiple photos from your shoot] - they are a fun way to capture a series of photos from your special photoshoot! Love these and I love that boy - he is the cuteness for sure

look forward to hearing from you.

have a beautiful day!

Courtney

1 comments:

Denise May 8, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Fun stuff! Gorgeous and inspiring photography, as always ;)

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP