Thursday, March 6, 2008

tonight...

i've taken two photography related classes at University of Tennessee, I've loved them.  Tonight is the last class! we have to bring five shots... two from our field trips and three we've taken since the course began.  I can't believe how much I've learned in such a short amount of time.

It's been so fun and I look forward to the next few months - more classes and lots of learning.  It's fun to be a student again.  The images I've posted are my "field trip" photos.  We didn't have models it was more of a landscape/around town type thing.  I am not so good with the still life/plants and such. I love to capture people!  what do you think = hopefully my instructor doesn't SLAM me :)

oh and on a side note - 48 days till I am 30, I honestly have no words. BIG SIGH big big SIGH!


Blessings and Happy Thurdsay, I am home with a fluey kid, nothing more heartbreaking then sick kids :(

Court

0 comments:

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP