Tuesday, March 4, 2008

my kids - my guinea pigs

So here are some photos of little ms. m cheesin' it up for the camera. after church/hanging downtown, finding old buildings and yucky door ways! perfect lighting and great backgrounds.

my website is coming along slowly but surely I am adding photos, information and what not!
I've been super busy with other commitments to the kids school, classes at the Local Store and my project 52 blog.  Also been kind of sicky sicky - but I am so excited about this new adventure in my life.  I find so much joy behind the camera and I can't wait to capture life stories for people!!!

Thank you for reading...
Many Blessings and Happy Tuesday
i am off to the PTA meeting!!!

Court

1 comments:

Kelli March 4, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

oh I love those of her, she looks so modelesque and the pink is just perfect :)

can't wait to hear about it more :)

hope you're doing better...our family is going through the icks...and so far so good, MOM's don't get sick..isn't that supposed to be the unwritten rule?

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP