Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have tickets - I have tickets - Avett Brothers l knoxville tn photographer

i am dancing in my computer chair with lots of joy in my heart!

i was able to get pre-sale tickets today.
they sold out in MINUTES!
But I am so silly I had four in my cart and then thought "oh i don't need four" so i emptied 2 out and only purchased two. then thought "oh darn wish I had four" but by that time they were all sold out. but i am so happy with my two!!!!


Photobucket

cross your fingers for me - they are upgrading certain tickets
to front row! oh I hope it's me . . .

1 comments:

Anonymous October 7, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

I am so excited for you...I know how much you adore them!!

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP