Wednesday, July 1, 2009

tidbits and some images of course - knoxville senior portrait photographer

my good intentions of more blogging have truly gone by the way side, basically before i even started and that my friends is not good! so here I am on Wednesday the 1st of July making a promise to myself to well blog more. Which if even once a week it would be more then now - LOL.

this week so far.

- i've been listening to this non stop
i can remember when i was in the 1st grade [i think] and walking in the front door of our home on Palm Ave in Modesto - and my Uncle and Mom so excited cause my Uncle had bought the Thriller album - we popped that record on and had a dance party straight up in our living room. those were the days. now i've totally kept the tradition alive with DeLaura Dance Parties. The kids and i blast a good dance song and laugh our booties off as we dance around our kitchen - the current favorite is Genius of Love by Tom Tom Club. So much our favorite my husband has this as 'my' ringtone when I call him...

- my littles have been with their aunts/uncle/cousins/nan and pop since Sunday morning. I miss them like crazy crazy crazy but boy has the house stayed so very clean and i've been so productive. They will sleep in their own little beds tonight. I have a feeling they are pretty beat - so much fun will do that to you!

- i've been editing all my senior sessions of late. i am loving so many of the images but i will leave you with this one cause well it has to do with a contest and it's fun and if you know any high school students you should direct them to Peachtree Studio Seniors - the blog [it will be updated later today]

Best Friends - high School Senior Portrait photographer Knoxville, TN

Have a beautiful day - a lovely wednesday.
enjoy the sunshine

Courtney

0 comments:

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP