Thursday, June 11, 2009

a lovely morning wedding in August - Wedding Photographer Knoxville, TN

August is the month - the month they will say I do... I am lucky enough to be a part of their beautiful union, the one who gets to document each little detail, every little moment. The location: the amazing Ijams Nature Center. Oh my, the Ijams Nature Center will be an AMAZING place to start a life together. They are a sweet, smart and super interesting couple. As I type this I am a little nervous knowing they will more then likely read it and I have probably already made like 200 grammatical errors, I am sure my use of comma's makes them both nauseous. They are both University of Tennessee Graduates and are ready to start a life together. Just being in their presence you know they are PERFECT for each other. I can't wait for the beautiful summer morning when they both say I do . . .





0 comments:

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP