Thursday, June 18, 2009

kind words - knoxville wedding photographer


we have no idea the power of a kind word. i have probably blogged about this before but it is very true and a reminder is needed. on day while at borders buying some books/goodies, me not having the best day ever walked up to the cashier to pay for said goodness and chatted a moment with the cashier when she said to me "i hope this doesn't sound to weird but you have the most perfect teeth, they are so pretty" i think that happened to me about 2 years ago and still when i think of the little moment it makes me smile. it makes me feel good. a total stranger. she say good teeth, she liked my teeth and she told me. anyway the whole point is when we see something we like, think is beautiful, makes us happy, something we appreciate - let's all try to express that just a little more. a sort of compliment pay it forward. you never know how much a kind word or two can greatly impact a persons day, month or even 2 years.

and I am grateful for these kind words from some of my recent wedding clients.
i am grateful to each of them - for accepting me with open arms into their very special moments and days. i am honored and blessed. thank you.




this is a page from my recent wedding quote packets

3 comments:

Stephanie Drummond June 19, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Oh courtney! You are such a wonderful person -with lovely teeth!!! This is a great reminder to say the nice things that you think!

Unknown June 19, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

You are lovely inside and out!

What a sweet post.
It is amazing how a kind word or two can brighten someone's day.

:) shine on!

Jody June 19, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Have I ever told you how much I like your playlist? I do! Your photos get more and more striking and fun each time you get behind the lens. I think that means your comfort level is rivaling your passion for photography. Keep being awesome...keep being you! xoxo

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP