Sunday, May 17, 2009

heading down the highway ... LOVE AFFAIR comes to the ATL



oh my goodness the love affair workshop is coming to Atlanta. what a dream - to learn from these four amazing talented ladies.

check it out here

www.loveaffairworkshop.com

I think they may have a few spots still available.
I am crossing my fingers,a little dance and saying a huge prayer that I can go.

I know without a shadow of a doubt it would be JUST THE THING! Just the think I need.

Also if you want to check out the talent behind the workshop checkity check it here.


Millie Holloman

Davina Fear

Kelly Moore

Lauren Clark

Look see my awesome suitcase really needs somewhere to go and my hybrid is all full of gas ready to head on down the Highway and arrive in Atlanta for super charge amazing education. Please please please forget the 150 million power ball lotto and let my name be drawn!!!

1 comments:

leslie May 17, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

great suitcase
great shot!

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP