Wednesday, February 4, 2009

scrapbooking . . .

as some of you know or may not know i was a designer for a scrapbook website for almost two years. the time has come for me to resign. i was sad to leave. such a huge part of my life for so long but it was for the best Peachtree Studio is growing and i am so excited about 2009. all the exciting things we have in store for the business and for our clients. i wanted to be able to give 100% to each shoot. and that was the final reason for the decision. i have loved the hobby and the people and the fun that it has brought to my life and i am really grateful for SIStv but it's time to say goodbye - only to my obligations as a designer not to the friends i've made through the process! with that being said I have TONS of products/supplies that i would love to pass along to those area scrapbookers i know. so if you would like to come to a little craft sale - let me know! email me at info@peachtree-studio.com

lots of goodies for pretty darn cheap!

have a beautiful day.
talk to you soon.

Courtney

4 comments:

Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

oh courtney- you won't be scrapbbooking anymore? I am sad to see you step away from scrapbook designing but i love to see your photography! You are so very inspiring and talented!
I really enjoyed taking your photography class. i learned so much and it has really kept me motivated to learn more and pushed me to be a little more creative.
I am excited for you & your business! Every photograph you take is amazing!!!
xoxox

Jody February 4, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

I'll miss you scrapping too. I wish you lots of fun and success with photography...xoxo.

Vanessa February 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

you best not be saying goodbye to friends! you will be missed as an F*Girl but i love your photography and cant wait to see what 2009 has for you < 3

Stephanie Baxter February 5, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

It made me really sad when I heard this :( But so happy for you that Peachtree is going from strength to strength! Will you still be stopping by SIStv to talk about Photography?

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP