Friday, December 19, 2008

my best friend . . .

my best friend is teaching an awesome online class - if you want a new you in 2009 then you should check it out. I know I am taking it. Because I need to get it in gear. Ashley is smart, funny and totally giving. She is truly the BEST friend and I am so lucky to know her and be a part of her life. Anyway - you will really really really love this class.

You will LOVE her and her class. Give it a shot, give it to yourself for Christmas. You deserve it!

Have a beautiful weekend.

Courtney

2 comments:

Jude December 19, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

i love you too.
and you are amazing.
thank you.

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

My experience with Courtney was excellent. I was so impressed with the photo's from my youngest daughter's preschool that I booked her for a session to take Christmas portraits. She really worked with my schedule, was prompt, and made my girls feel comfortable. She got some great candid shots that captured their personalities. These pictures I gave as gifts and made a memorable album I was able to send to my husband who is deployed. The pictures are Priceless!

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP