Wednesday, October 1, 2008

my heart is broken . . .

i feel sad and helpless. Valerie owned No Bare Pages with Carma. Ladies who believed in me - encouraged me, dear friends that i have so much to thank for, i taught my 1st class at NBP, so many happy memories. the news of loosing Valerie has broken my heart. I wish I could be there to comfort my dear friends. it's been so long since we've talked but I feel such a connection to these amazing women. my heart aches. Please pray for Valerie's sweet daughter. She is so young. just all seems so unfair. please pray for peace.
pictures taken from Laura's blog...
Love you all . . .

Courtney

3 comments:

laura D October 4, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Thank you for being with us, even if only in spirit.......

Anonymous October 8, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

You were definitely there with us in spirit, Court. Thanks also for such a generous contribution of the bread for after the service. It was enjoyed by all, along with all the other goodies that were brought with loving hearts.

Glad to see you making the most of your incredible talents. You are an inspiration!

Marna

Unknown October 9, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

So sorry to hear about your friend. It's always hard losing someone special.

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP