Friday, October 31, 2008

***

Digital Options now Available

I've been asked by many of my clients for digital negatives, I understand the day and age calls for this. While I love to use the amazing print company WHCC, I also understand that print costs are rising and it would be much more economical for you to purchase the digital negatives from me and print them yourself, at the lab of your choice [or even in your home printer]. With blogs, scrapbooking, facebook, myspace and email having your images on disc is the best choice for busy families! Of course I still can help you with any of your custom print needs, such as; canvases, custom photo jewelry, and even simple print fulfillment, I'd be happy to.

If you are a 2008 client, call me and let me tell you about my special on digital negatives before the Holidays. Beautifully framed images are a wonderful gift!

***

The beauty of the wedding day

I recently captured a beautiful bridal season at Riverwood Mansion in Nashville. Such a lovely place, truly beautiful bride and venue. I look forward to capturing this wedding in February. Congrats to the happy couple! Weddings are such a special event and there are many decisions to be made, if you have a friend who will be married in 2009 I would love to speak with them about helping them capture the beauty, joy and cherished moments of the day.

***

Holiday Mini Sessions

With the busy holiday season fast approaching, there just isn't time for everything. If portraits of your children are on the list but hours at a typical session just isn't realistic then a mini session is perfect for you! It's just a shorter version of our custom sessions, 20 minutes of laughter and fun. We can accommodate 2-3 children during the 20 minute session. You will still have time to order prints for holiday gifts, or even holiday cards. Our turn around time on holiday cards is very quick and we would love to help you with checking multiple items of your holiday to do list! Call to schedule your mini Session today, very limited dates and times. $35.00 per mini session

***

Large Family Portraits - cherished keepsake

The entire family will gather for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas - be sure to capture this special time with family portraits! I am already booked for the day after Thanksgiving as well as Christmas for large family portraits. Not to worry I still have a few slots available. Be sure to book now if you would like me to come to your home [family members home] and capture the beautiful holiday fun of cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles and all the love your family shares!
It will be a cherished keepsake . . .

***

Have a safe and happy evening, as well as a beautiful relaxing weekend. I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to forward this email to any of your friends and family, if they call and mention you name you will get a little gift in the mail from me!

Courtney DeLaura

0 comments:

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP