Thursday, October 9, 2008

10 yrs since the "I DO"


{photos taken in the car this weekend driving to the UT football game. me taking pictures,
making funny faces, trying to get him to do the same, yes lots and lots of laughter}


yes i think we are in love - i think it will actually
work out LMAO ten years since we devoted our lives to each other. ten years of him putting up with my GOOOOFYNESS,
ten years of snuggles, ten years of laughter, ten years
of me making faces at him like the ones above [and know and
he still loves me] ten years of him not wanting me to
take his picture, ten years of me being a horrible cook
[another but he still loves me thing]
ten years of being my chosen family.
looking forward to ten more and then ten more
and again ten more, heck what about ten more?

8 comments:

Lori October 9, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Happy Anniversary to you!!!!

Anonymous October 9, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Happy anniversary!! :)

Vanessa October 9, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

congrats Court! you are so beautiful and have such a beautiful love to go along with it!

Veronica Starr October 9, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

happy anniversary!!! you crack me up! cute photos!

Karen October 9, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Congrats! Love the photos.

Marianne Hope October 10, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Happy anniversary! You look SO cute! Did you enjoy Kimberly's class? I know I did, can't believe all the work she put into this. We just might meet next week, as I'm planning on taking your class as well. Looking forward to it....

laura D October 10, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Happy Anniversary Cort & Nick !!

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 6:17 AM  

Happy Anniversary!

so excited about the class!

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP